- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Famously known as the friendship plant. It is one of the quirky flowering plant grown outdoor. If you want to give a helping hand to your friend who has just adapted gardening then this is an ideal gift. This plant doesn't require much care. Tucked in an orchid mid vase it produces white or yellow flowers.# Native to southern Africa, cacti are typically found in sites that are subject to drought, and Ian here is no different.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.