These evergreen and beautiful succulents with round or heart-shaped leaves are considered a good luck symbol and activates financial luck in the space it sits in. It is believed so because the leaves are coin-shaped.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 5 Inches Approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Crassula ovata
Care & Tips
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.