- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This plant keeps the air healthy, thanks to its air purifying qualities. It will bring greenery to the house and also takes care of the family by keeping the air toxns free. Gift it to your loved ones to garner appreciation from them today. # This plant is poisonous, producing a toxin called cycasin that affects the gastrointestinal tract and nervous system. # In Florida it is often used as a broadleaved evergreen plant mixed with palms and other evergreen landscapes.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Zamia Furfuracea
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.