- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It has earned the reputation of one of the easiest plant to grow that do not require much room in your house to settle in. The beautiful foliage of this plant will beautify the interiors of your house without any efforts. It belongs to the genus of pepper and is native to tropical America. # This plant is also known as Radiator Plant. # It is known for its attractive foliage.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Keep in bright but indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plant away from himidity.
- Do not over-water these plants. Watering every 7 10 days should be enough.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.