- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Looking to surprise your dear ones a bit differently with your gifting choice? Go with plants. This Fruity Cosa plant in a tiger vase can be the perfect pick for you for your loved ones. It is an evergreen plant as well as a symbol of cultural importance.# It is an evergreen flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Cordyline fruticosa
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.