- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The ficus genus belongs to the family of mulberry plants (Moraceae) and is the most popular indoor tree species for beginners at Bonsai. The leaves of most Bonsai ficus species have special pointed tips from which the excess water drips off. # Almost all fig bonsai species have milkey latex sap, which will leak from wounds or cuts. # The tropical figs are evergreen trees, small shrubs or even climbing plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.