- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Bonsai is a technique to produce miniature trees that mimic the full-size tree. They have waxy shiny leaves and are low in maintenance which dazzle people. They have a spectacular appearance.# They look like a typical miniature tree with a single trunk. # They have impressive shiny leaves.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.