- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Resembling a fox tail, a fern plant is a perennial herb that is woody with short branches and narrow light-green leaves. Preciously placed in an owl-shaped ceramic vase, it splashes rainbows of happiness, great health, and prosperity every day. # Also known as the ponytail fern or emerald fern. # Name "foxtail" refers to the brush#like shape of the flower heads (spikes) that resemble the fox's tail.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Tracheophyta
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.