- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Foxtail plant in a blue-colored ceramic dot vase will be one of the best gifts that you can give to your loved ones on any special occasion. It's attractive look is surely going to win the heart of the receiver. # This plant is native to the Cape provinces and Northern province of South Africa. # It is an easy landscape plant for the waterwise garden.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 6 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Tracheophyta
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.