- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Mint Plants are aromatic plants, which have strong smell. The colour of the leaves can vary from dark green, purple, blue, and sometimes pale yellow. The flowers can vary from white to purple in colour. They are Strongly flavoured leaves and are easy to maintain. # It belongs to the family of Lamiaceae. # They are easy to grow and it smells heavenly.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.