- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Most popular, tolerant and durable indoor plants of all time, this Philodendron plant is an absolute delight with its beautiful foliage and hues. Comes planted in an antique ceramic vase, this plant is accompanied with a Lord Ganesha idol. Its attractive leaves are what makes this plant an ideal gifting option. # The leaves of this plant produce cataphylls which protect the new leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.