If a prize were available for the most tolerant plant, the snake plant would certainly be one of the frontrunners. This plant is simply straightforward and it can be neglected for weeks at a time but it would still look fresh with the strappy leaves and architectural shape. This plant gift comes with blue colored vase.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Sansevieria Trifasciata
Care & Tips
- Plant should be kept under indirect sunlight.
- Do not water the plant more than two times a week.