- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It is available in a range of colors, and the attractive foliage changes in shape as the individual leaves mature. Representing the five elements of Feng Shui, this plant perfectly balances the Yin Yang energy and also serves as an excellent air purifiers. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.