- Key Points
- Care & Tips
If you're planning to gift someone a plant but do not have a plant experience then go for a foliage plant. This Wedlendi Plant doesn't require much care and it's good for beginners. so, without a second thought, go for this beautiful plant tucked in a blue raisin hut shaped vase.# Goosefoot, (genus Chenopodium), a genus of several weedy salt-tolerant plants belonging to the amaranth family (Amaranthaceae), # Found in temperate regions around the world
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.