- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Plants are the trending tradition of gifting. So, surprise your loved ones with this attractive Aglaonema pink plant potted in an orange dotted Ceramic Vase as their gift on some special occasion or some special celebrations. Make your special ones feel the warmth for your love with this perfect gift. # Aglaonema is a genus of flowering plants in the arum family, Araceae.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Aglaonema
Blooming Time Spring season
- It’s best to keep the soil on the dry side.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.