- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It is a tropical plant is commonly referred to as the money tree.s used as a feng shui cure to attract the energy of wealth and prosperity. In Asian philosophy, the lush, branched, Pachira tree signify material and spiritual growth.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 8 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Pachira aquatica
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.