- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The scientific name for spider plant is chlorophytum comosum and they belong to the Asparagaceae family and are generally grown for their long arching foliage. It has long grass like leaves often with a white stripe down the middle. This plant makes a sight to behold when potted in a hanging basket in balcony or porch. # 15 spider plants would purify the air of an average size house. # Spider plant is also known as airplane and ribbon plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Chlorophytum comosum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.