- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 inches each approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Philodendron xanadu
Care & Tips
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Feed these houseplants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macronutrients.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.