- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 7 Inches approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
Care & Tips
- Money plant needs a sandy, peat-moss-based soil and a pot with good drainage.
- Fertilize it once a month with a liquid plant food at half strength, but skip fertilizer in the winter.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.