- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Gift this lucky money plant potted in a beautiful golden Swinging Metal Stand to your loved ones and wish them luck and good health. This amazing stand will make a nice corner piece for their living room or balcony, as well. Make them smile with your thoughtful gift on some special occasions.# There are hidden seeds in a Money Plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Money plant needs a sandy, peat-moss-based soil and a pot with good drainage.
- Fertilize it once a month with a liquid plant food at half strength, but skip fertilizer in the winter.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.