- Key Points
- Care & Tips
To those for whom, a house is a place where they party, they work, they study, they read, they play, and they sleep, an air-purifying plant is surely something that would help them have a healthy environment. Grab this plant for them and help them breathe in more purified air.# Green Philodendron first develop leaves and then start producing roots which grow toward the ground.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.