- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Whether its joy, love, affection, sorrow, sympathy, romance or apologies; flower-giving communicates the most profound feelings in the most elegant manner. Gift this beautiful Guldawari flower tucked in a blue orchid mid vase to your loved ones and convey your emotions. # Chrysanthemums are tropical flowers. # Chrysanthemums were originally grown in the Eurasian region.
- Space the plants 15 to 24 inches apart in all directions.
- Water the plants once weekly and supply about 1 inch of water each time.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.