- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Nothing makes a great gifting combo than these spider and Saplera plant coming potted in hanging baskets. Both of these plants are known to purify the air and to add a fun texture to any decor. These plants grow well in well-lit rooms and attract the eye of every guest who passes through that room. Such is the magic that these plants create. # Known as Schefflera also known as the umbrella plant.
Named after its spider-like plants, or spiderettes, which dangle down from the mother plant like spiders on a web.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches each approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Schefflera arboricola
- Need bright, indirect light.
- Well drained potting soil is perfect.
- Evenly moist in the summer and reduce watering in the winter to biweekly
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.