- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Striking is the word used to describe this Podocarpus plant, coming along with a printed lavender vase. As gifting plants are treated to be thoughtful, this podocarpus plant is more than just its stems, roots and fronds. Rather, it gives us life! If we speak of it as a gifting item, then it seems to be great as this plant is a low-maintenance present. # Such plant variety is dioecious.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Podocarpus
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.