- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Gift your loved ones something to smile about like a beautiful plant. Philodendron is one of the most common plants in the indoor garden. It is attractive, easy to grow, and adorns many of our homes. So, adorn your loved ones home and make them smile by sending them this beautiful plant tucked in a german dog vase.# The philodendron is a type of flowering plant and is part of the Araceae family of flowering plants.
# They are characterized by their spadix, which is the stem encircled by the white portion which is known as the spathe
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.