- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Freshly potted and beautifully maintained foliage plants make a world of difference to home interiors and provide a variety of benefits. This ficus compacta plant tucked in a white cylindrical vase, which is enclosed in a wooden tray will allow the recipient to soak in nature and beauty.# Ficus microcarpa, also known as Chinese banyan, Malayan banyan, Indian laurel, curtain fig, or gajumaru,
is a tree in the fig family Moraceae.
# It is native in a range from China through tropical Asia and the Caroline Islands to Australia.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Ficus microcarpa
- Most ficus trees enjoy bright indirect or filtered light.
- Bright, direct light may result in scalding of the leaves and leaf loss.
- When watering, always check the top of the soil first.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.