Jade Terrarium, also known as a money magnetic in Feng Shui is known to invite growth and renewal into your home. This small-leaved succulent plant has green, thick, smooth leaves that are coin-shaped symbolizing material wealth and is a perfect congratulating gift, especially when it blossoms. An easy to care indoor plant, this can spring your inner decor beautifully and can be a perfect addition to your desk. Shop nurturing plants such as Bonsai plants, medicinal plants, air-purifying plants, lucky bamboo, houseplants, and let your loved ones grow in love!
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 0.75ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
Care & Tips
- Grows well in some sunlight.
- Avoid splashing water on the leaves.
- Fertilize your Jade plant, when the soil is moist else it will damage the roots
- It's better to underwater them than to overwater them.