- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Extremely popular succulent plant, Jade plant belongs the crassula species. Possessing small drop-like leaves, these are easy to care and require minimal attention. Accompanied with a resin rabbit adorned ceramic vase, this evergreen beauty can make ay space stand out all year round. # Popular good luck charm in Asia. # Root of jade plant is part of diet of many African tribes.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.