Call it a 'Snake plant' or 'Mother-in-laws' tongue, the functions of this houseplant is as versatile as its different names. This plant is highly recommended for improving the air quality of a house. Yes, this plant converts a lot of carbon dioxide to Oxygen at night, making it an ideal plant to keep in your bedroom. So, grab this potted Sansevieria plant wrapped in jute sheet from us and say hi to a healthy lifestyle. Shop nurturing plants such as Bonsai plants, medicinal plants, air-purifying plants, lucky bamboo, houseplants, and let your loved ones grow in love!
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Sansevieria Trifasciata
Care & Tips
- Place your snake plants in indirect sunlight (although they can also withstand full sun and low light conditions).
- While watering your snake plants, allow the soil to dry in between waterings and do not water them too much in winter.
- If your snake plants get infected with insects then, you can dab mealybugs with alcohol as a control method.