- Key Points
- Care & Tips
These tropical flowering plants are natives to Madagascar, but a few species are found in Brazil and some parts of Asia. A characteristic feature of kalanchoes is the growth of new cells on the inner sides of the petals, so as to force open the flowers. Such cells are also found on the outer surfaces of the petals, to aid closure of the flowers. # Some species of kalanchoes are said to be toxic for cats. # Kalanchoe blossfeldiana is the most popular and commonly found house-plant among the kalanchoe species.
- Fertilise it with high potassium fertiliser.
- Water plants deeply and thoroughly.
- In early spring, remove dead stems from established plants.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.