- Key Points
- Care & Tips
As the name says" Female Dragon" You know by name how strong this plant can be. It comes in a love-filled red ceramic heart vase for your lovely partner. Not only is this plant attractive, strong but also a great air-purifying plant. A perfect choice of gift for the season of love. When words fall short, plants speak a thousand words. Gift now! # Dracaena sometimes with Cordyline) into the family Dracaenaceae or placed in the Agavaceae (now Agavoideae).
- Dracaena requires less water than most indoor plants
- Always allow the topsoil to dry out before watering
- Do not overwater, as it may cause root rot
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.