- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Known as Valentine Hoya, this lovely amicable plant becomes the center of attention, once it is gifted to someone dear. Say Happy Valentine's day to the love of your life over this love filled plant. Adding more wowness to its gorgeous appeal, it comes potted in a beautifully crafted queen pot. # The Hoya plant is native to the south-east of Asia. The Hoya plant is called Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine Hoya, because of the plants shape.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Artemisia abrotanum
- Hoyas need bright, natural light to do their best
- Hoyas don't like overwatering
- Allow the top two inches to dry out before watering
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.