- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Love comes in different shapes, sizes, and colours. How gifting a green this season of love? This plant is just perfect to let them know you care. It comes tucked in a white ceramic cute and pretty puppy vase. Make some love with this evergreen plant because just like your love it will last longer too. # Podocarpus is a genus of conifers, the most numerous and widely distributed of the podocarp family, Podocarpaceae.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Podocarpus macrophyllus
- Keep the soil moist but not soggy
- Allow the top two inches to dry out before watering
- A Podocarpus requires very bright indirect light
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.