- Key Points
- Care & Tips
When words are not enough plants are the way to go! This fern-like plant makes an excellent choice of gift for your partner this valentine's day. Not only will it delight them but this plant is a great air-purifying plant that will absorb all the toxins in the air. Gift this beautiful plant to your partner that comes tucked in a brown ceramic napkin stand vase. # A perennial flowering plant species in the genus Asparagus. Its young shoots are used as a spring vegetable.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Asparagus officinalis
- Water regularly
- Do not harvest the spears in the first year
- Prune back to 2-4 leaves after 6-10 leaves have grown
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.