- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Want to bring a smile on the faces of your special ones? This lovely Radiator Plant should be your choice, as it will surely delight them. This foliage plant grows for a long time even with low care, so your present will always be with your dear ones. # The leaves of Peperomia species are sometimes attractively coloured with veins or spots and are usually oval-shaped, thick, fleshy, and smooth-edged.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Fertilize occasionally with a balanced houseplant food after watering.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.