- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Have you been struggling to find your friend that perfect gift? Looked for many options? Still can't find something? How about a potted plant? Choose this lovely zebra plant and surprise your friends and family. This not only makes a great gift but also shows you care about the heath of the receiver.# Haworthia is a large genus of small succulent plants endemic to Southern Africa.
# Like the aloes, they are members of the subfamily Asphodeloideae and they generally resemble miniature aloes, except in their flowers, which are distinctive in appearance.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Haworthia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.