- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Jade plant is a multipurpose plant which brings luck to the recipient and also gives their home interiors a beautiful look. So, no matter what the occasion is, just gift a token of luck and fortune to your dear ones in the form of a Jade plant planted in a white hexagon vase.# Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers.# Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.