- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Invite growth, fortune, prosperity, luck and bless your surroundings with an artistic masterpiece of Mother Nature. Classifying under the Bonsai type, a Pachira money tree is less of a plant and more of a lucky charm tucked beautifully in an owl-shaped ceramic vase. # The plant Possess mystical powers and thus, brings good luck and fortune in the home. # These can grow up to 7 feet.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum Aureum
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.