- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves that symbolize growth and renewal. Tucked in a white ceramic pot, this plant is an ideal gift whom you want to send good luck wishes. So, do not wait, shop now!# Commonly-known as jade plant, lucky plant, money plant or money tree,
# It is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers
# Native to the KwaZulu-Natal province and Eastern Cape of South Africa
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Jade
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.