- Key Points
- Care & Tips
They definitely add a beauty quotient to your house because of their stunning and interesting looks. Anthurium is also the largest genus in the arum family, Araceae. If you are a beginner, anthurium is a great choice to start with.
Outdoor Direct sunlight
Height 10 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Anthurium
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.