- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Now is the time, you choose something great to gift to your loved ones, this plant that comes in a ceramic vase and is protected, by another carton shaped wooden plank is surely going to look cute, on the study table or center table of your friend or family.# Syngonium is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Place it in bright light.
- Use it in a terrarium, as a table plant, hanging a plant or a climbing plant.
- Do not allow to dry completely but also avoid constantly soggy soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.