- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Known for its lush green appearance, Jade plant is one of the most common indoor plants. It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today. The root of the jade plant is part of the diet of many African tribes. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- They thrive in bright sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.