- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
Care & Tips
- Allow soil to dry between waterings and take extra special care not to overwater in winter.
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- Place your snake plants in indirect light and fertilize during the growing season
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.