- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Wow, would just fall short of an adjective to describe this amazingly thoughtful plant combo. Coming potted in metallic orchid vases, these 3 Sansevieria plants add the green-ness exactly in the same proportions, that is needed. You can bring this trio your home or can gift it to someone beloved.# Native to Africa, Madagascar and southern Asia,Sansevieria is a common air purifying house plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Allow soil to dry between waterings and take extra special care not to overwater in winter.
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- Place your snake plants in indirect light and fertilize during the growing season
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.