- Key Points
- Care & Tips
What else could be a better Christmas gift than a Lucky Money Plant and a round-shaped Plum Cake? So, order this combo for a friend or family, who you think, deserve both your thoughtfulness and festive giftings. Send now and celebrate a Merry Christmas. # The sap of money plant is poisonous if consumed.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- A money tree needs a sandy, peat-moss-based soil and a pot with good drainage.
- Let its soil dry out between watering.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.