- Key Points
- Care & Tips
China's palm plant is tropical and graceful. It can enhance the beauty of any dark corner of the home. Also, they are air-purifying plants. When a plant does so much good, who wouldn't love to have in their homes. With us, you get a china palm plant in a ceramic vase along with jars of cashews and almonds. # The botanical name of China palm plant is Livistona Chinensis.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Livistona chinensis
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.