- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Promoting the inflow of good chi to enter the place, this ajwain plant is also responsible for attracting good luck and good wealth. Owing to a simplistic appeal, the hues of its leaves are bright green and are feathery on the surface, just like a velvet cloth. Bringing nature in your home is not just pleasing, rather gifting it to someone, equally is. # Ajwain seeds are used to treat any digestive issues.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Trachyspermum ammi
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.