- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Plants are the perfect gift that never gets outdated and always stay fresh if taken care. This Raksha Bandhan does not just pick a simple rakhi pick this special rakhi plant combo of Syngonium Plant tucked in a white vase paired with a designer rakhi and Kaju katli.# Flowering plants in the family Araceae,
# Native to tropical rain forests in southern Mexico, the West Indies, Central, and South America
# Grows to heights of 1020 m or more in trees
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep in indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.