- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Potted in a red coloured Matka vase, these two greens are not just appealing to the eyes, but they are an absolute treat in terms of the benefits, they bless us with. While one variety of plant is Synogium burgundy, the other one is Fruitycasa, this plant combo comes along with Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha gold-detailing work. # A part of Hawaiian ti- plant. # Syngonium plant is native to South America and is also known as an arrowhead plant
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.