- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Gift this beautiful looking plant to your loved ones which is sure to stay forever young and bring a smile on the faces every time they are around. And there is more to it this plant doesn't need high maintenance as well, and still, it works as an air purifier in such a polluted environment. # This plant does not bloom at all sometimes. Some growers have just been fortunate that their plant has thrived, and some have not seen it blooming in years.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- For this plant room temperature is ideal.
- It's best to let the soil dry between watering.
- Feed the plant once a week or once every two weeks with the diluted liquid fertilizer.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.