- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 6 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Crassula ovata
Care & Tips
- For this plant room temperature is ideal.
- It's best to let the soil dry between watering.
- Feed the plant once a week or once every two weeks with the diluted liquid fertilizer.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.