- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Bearing hearts on its leaves, this plant will spark love and affection in your beloved's heart as soon as they will lay their eyes on it. This plant is famous for its adaptation to various diversities. Native to Mexico, Brazil and the West Indies and is one of the most common and popular species of Philodendron sold today. # It has heart shaped leaves. # It is also known as Sweetheart Plant.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum Aureum
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.