- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It is a tropical plant of the Malvaceae family, native to Central America. It is an old token of good luck and fortune, related to the concept of Feng Shui. While a native Central and South America swamp tree, the money plant was quickly adopted by Asian culture. # It is a feng shui iconic symbol, whose imagery includes metal, wood, fire, water and earth. # It is also known as money tree plant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 9 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Pachira aquatica
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.